MedTrust offers cost effective and innovative solutions to meet your unique requirements and budgets. As a leading healthcare provider, we solve our customers’ toughest challenges. We have built our reputation through unparalleled customer service and personalized attention. Our full array of solutions include:
MedTrust serves both private and government sectors. Whether you need a temporary provider, someone on a long term basis or a permanent placement, MedTrust can meet your needs. MedTrust offers our customer the following personalized solutions to meet your staffing requirements:
- Per Diem or PRN
- Short-term contract
- Long-term contract
- Permanent Placement
We offer healthcare professionals in various labor categories including:
- Nursing Professionals
- Behavioral Health/Mental Health Specialists
- Ancillary Providers
- Allied Health Providers
Each professional is prescreened, credentialed and matched to your specific qualifications. We take the time to understand your organization’s mission, values and culture. And with that knowledge, we are able to find the best talent to accomplish your goals.
MedTrust has expert understanding of the military medical environment and proven success in navigating through operationally demanding and compliance driven government environments.
Our commitment to quality and customer service is demonstrated in our present and past performance with Department of Defense agencies, Veteran Affairs, and National Aeronautics and Space Administration. MedTrust is experienced with IDIQ, Firm Fixed Price and Cost Plus contract vehicles. In addition, our services can be purchased through our Federal Supply Schedule (FSS) 621i.
- Our 621i Contract is = V797P-7068A [Click here to see our Pricing Catalog]
- Our CAGE Code is = 3CXW5 for easy reference.
- CLICK HERE for our Capability Statement
Business Process Outsourcing Services
Businesses face many challenges in today’s marketplace. To outperform your competitors, you need to rapidly respond to changing market conditions. To address these challenges, MedTrust offers customers additional resources through our business process outsourcing solutions (BPO). As outsourcing experts, MedTrust has the experience and expertise to:
- Credential Process Outsourcing (CPO) ensures compliance with your organization’s and customer’s standards for both pre- and post-hire requirements
- Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO) ensures recruitment related processes are executed allowing you to focus on your core business without interruption
- Clinic/Unit Operations Management enables you to focus on system wide business requirements while we execute the startup or operations of your clinic or unit
- Program Management allows for the oversight and management of a human capital business process, like supply chain management
MedTrust’s BPO model is designed to meet your needs. We offer you flexibility and control. Our team has the know-how and clinical expertise to deliver the highest quality services.